Syllabub (was Re: SC - Lebkuchen recipie)

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 20:20:08 PDT 1998

Ok, I just checked out Ulf's website on music, and the URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/2883/music.html

It has lots of good songs listed, but not Lutefisk and Yams.  I am not
sure if he has it written down, or if he wants to spread filk around
the known world, but you could e-mail him and ask.

Tyrca

Bear, trying to help Brenna replied:

This is an Ulf thing.  You can rach Ulfie at

> ulf at urocor.com

He may have it on his web page of unremembered address.

Bear

> Does anyone but me remember the poem "Lutefish and Yams" to the
litany of
> Green
> Eggs and Ham put out on the lists about a year ago, or should I start
> looking
> for it now?
>
> Brenna

==