SC - Re: SC Ealdorereans experiment-VERY LONG

Jgoldsp@aol.com Jgoldsp at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 13:56:21 PDT 1998

You FAIL to see the trees for the forest in this area you have decided that IF
you say it must be so than it is so. As a professional CHEF I am appaled at
your caviler attitude  twords those whom you are feeding you almost sound like
a figure out of history "let them eat cake" If you can not grasp the jist of
what I am saying I do not know what else to say. Yes you should strive for
authenticity in your redractions but sometimes you need to err on the side of
caution and I would rather the majority of the feast goers enjoy themselves
and go away with fond memories than be rightous in my authenticity because it
is a HOBBY and a GAME and sometimes we need to be reminded so. There i am off
my soap box I feel better .