SC - Purpose of the Feast-long

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Sep 21 08:22:02 PDT 1998

Hi Guys!

It's been about ten years since I've actually run a kitchen, and now I've
talked them into letting me do it again. It's in the spring, and I've actually
got the begigning of a staff, and we're playing in the kitchen.

This being said, I need a clue or two of where to look. Most, if not all of my
sources are secondary, those that aren't are from the 14th through the 18th
centuries. I have an Apicius too... The feast itself is in 12th century
England. Aside from fiddling with some recipies from Apicius, any suggestions?

I "know" that the feasts tend to be meat heavy.. I'd like to avoid this, as
many of us are vegitarian, and I'd like everybody to enjoy themselves. Thanks
for any help.

Corwyn