SC - Pastrami

Mon Sep 21 13:24:48 PDT 1998

When I first moved to new York City from Georgia (Big culture shock there)
I thought a city this big WOULD have them but they dont. The space here is
too small for MAJOR stores so it limits what they carry. I did find one
store that had some instant (so called) grit! YUCK! But until I actually
find some place that has them I will continue having a sister send me care
packages!  :)

Glo
making some grits with chedder cheese....