SC - FW: Husband and Wife Teams

Nella putman sabina5 at webtv.net
Mon Sep 21 15:31:28 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/21/98 4:07:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wolfgervon at yahoo.com writes:

<< ...<snip>...suggesting that we do a German feast. It has
been..suggested..that
 I do the next feast....<snip>...It will be sometime next year ...<snip>...My
question is, does anyone have ant sources for period German food?>>

Congradulations! :-) I am doing a German feast for Silver Ryhll on the weekend
of Oct. 17th. I am just now getting my info together and will pass along any
tidbits I find along the way. There is an on-line version of 'Das Guter
Spiese, IIRC. A web search may help.

I am looking forward to seeing the comments that this thread hopefully
generates. :-)

Ras

 Wolfger