SC - Subtlety Question

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Wed Sep 23 11:35:59 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/22/98 7:24:47 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jbotkins at ime.net writes:

>  Along these same lines, were Suckers present outside of the NW ??  Just
>  curious.....

Since any riverine system requires bottom feeders to keep it clean, and since
most bottom feeding fish tend to be suckers, I'd guess "yes" but perhaps not
the fish you call suckers.  And whether they ate them or not I don't know.

Mordonna