SC - salmon and mackeral recipes

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Sep 23 22:27:48 PDT 1998

Hmm...Moose Livers...I can hear Ras' eyes lighting up from here ;)
I don't think anyone has challenged him that much in a while...

I absolutely love liver sliced very thinly, dipped in flour and pan
fried with onions, white wine, and grain mustard.  Does anyone else
have any good period/non-period recipes for liver n' onions?

Cheers,

Drake Morgan,
Politarchopolis, Lochac, West Kingdom (Canberra, Australia)

- - Ede! Ede! Nimis macer es!