SC - Maggie Black

Mordonna22@aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sat Sep 26 20:50:59 PDT 1998

I want to thank Ras for posting my comment about getting people to say
where they're from when they post to this list.  Probably 90% are now
including this information.  For me personally, one immediate benefit
was finding out that my Baron is also on this list.  We had a Baronial
Officers Meeting today and, since we'd both been reading the same
postings, we were able to compare ideas we'd seen on how to revive the
interest in cooking in our Barony.

John le Burguillun
Canton of Cyddlain Downs {Columbia, SC}
Barony of Nottinghill Coill {everything west of I-95 in SC}
Kingdom of Atlantia  {. . . following my own advice!}