SC - carp and lebkuchen

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Sun Sep 27 13:46:39 PDT 1998

Rhiannon,

Your palate just doesn't register 'spicy' if you don't consider daikon as
such.  For some of us, it's quite the reverse.

Please, people, LIST the radishes as an ingredient or make some
announcement that people with allergies might want to check the 'secret'
ingredients in the desert with the cook.  Daikon sent me to a hospital.
I normally consider desserts as 'safe' food for me.

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com