SC - clogging listq

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Mon Sep 28 21:08:35 PDT 1998

Hi Gwyneth,

Get some of those clear plastic sheet protectors, and tape closed the
edges over at least one set of recipies--and your ingredients list.  That
will survive rain, cooking spills, all sorts of glop.  Keep a set on your
disk that's easy to get to, because there will be people who don't get
the ones they want, or lose them, and you'll have requests later..

Include the information they'll need if they want to buy Pleyn Delite,
and maybe a bibliography of other books, as well,  If they get
interested, you might get some cooking buddies out of it!

If you have saved posts, look at the way Master Adamantius does his: the
recipe, what they did, what we did, what we'd change for next time.  This
gives a lot of good information and documents why you did what you did.
I.e., "The grocery store was out of dormice, so we used Ansteorran
prairie dogs."

Regards,

Allison

allilyn at juno.com