SC - Re: Pig's Ears

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Sep 14 09:46:45 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/14/98 12:38:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
g.walli at infoengine.com writes:

<< Not much by way of instruction, but I'm incredibly bad with deep
 frying, personally. I don't remember any spices at all other than salt,
 either. And I distinctly remember this being made in cast iron
 pans.

 Jasmine

Thanks a heap! It's is enough info to work with. ;-)

Ras