SC - Gunthar and Pennsic

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 10:47:51 PDT 1998

In a message dated 9/16/98 10:31:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< Hmpf. And there I was having to eat in the Merchant's area all week because
 we didn't have room in the car for cooking stuff and anyway I was usually
 too busy to cook. And there I was fighting all week with the Mountain
Confederation
 and they could have TOLD me about the meals.

Poppa,

Although I am a member of the Mountain Confederation, I did not camp with
Confed this year. Glad to hear you were fighting with our guys. There's none
better.....:-0  Phlip is not a member and I camped with Phlip. Had you
mentioned my name I am sure that my house brothers and sisters would have
steered you to the right place for a good meal. Next year if you do the
Merchant atrea eating thingie, I'll be forced to don armor and beat you a**!!!
:-)

Ras