SC - Bread Baking Weather

Brenna sunnie at exis.net
Wed Sep 16 18:08:05 PDT 1998

Boogie wrote:

> my dear lady challah is challah it's the bread of Rosh Hashona , i,m a
> baker of many loafs give it an egg wash with poppy seeds on top it's great
> that way , traditional for rosh hashona  is to sweeten every thing for the
> whole year to come , so we celebrate with the sweet breads such as honey
> cakes, date nut torte, poppy seed candy, macaroons, and various fruits . if
> i can help more just let me know .                    in your service
> conor.

Please continue.  The groom for the wedding I am feasting in Dec has requested
challah.  Since I have never made it before, I was in the process of trying to
find a good recipie and having a practice run or two.  If you have a recipie,
pleaase share it.  That would at least cut my job in half.

Brenna
(who appreciates any help at this stage)