SC - Bread Baking Weather

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 10:33:33 PDT 1998

Thanks to everyone who responded to my challah question.

The challah served at Rosh Hashona is enriched with extra eggs and sweetner --
that much I was able to squeeze out of my local Jewish bakery.

Special thanks to Bear for the saffron idea -- commercial challah (I was also
able to discover) has food coloring added to make it that pretty yellow color.
The name of the color, BTW, is "Egg Bread".

Renata