Wedding cookbook (was Re: SC - Bread Baking Weather)

The Cheshire Cat sianan at geocities.com
Thu Sep 17 20:38:17 PDT 1998

>Maybe all you folks cooking for weddings need to get together and compile
>a book of recipes and menus, pictures if you've got'em. Along with
>Documentation.  What say you?
>Genevia

For every menu I prepare, I alway put together the menu, recipes and the
documentation in case people wish to peruse them.  I guess that it just
didn't occur to me to put them all together with pictures and make a book
out of them.  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Visions of published books float around in
her head, replacing the sugar-plums that usually dance there. =>
- -Sianan

Marina Denton
sianan at geocities.com

        Logic is a systematic way of arriving at the wrong conclusion in
	confidence.