SC - Fish at Feasts

Diana Skaggs upsxdls at okway.okstate.edu
Tue Sep 22 14:52:31 PDT 1998

Hi from Anne-Marie <snip lots)--AM, who doesnt understand why anyone would
not like fish. Fish sticks, canned tuna and old stinky fish are very nasty
indeed, so stick with the fresh nice stuff!

I'll eat just about any kind of fish, including frozen and canned, but I
don't think anything is as tasty as deep-fried catfish fillets!
Leanna of Sparrowhaven