SC - Spanish Class Food

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 09:10:21 PDT 1999

Greetings, everyone.  We have only two cookery classes thus far at
Pennsic (Allison's class comes to mind first).  Anyone else interested
in representing this fine Art (or Science)?  I've read really good
discussions by Adamantius and Ras in the past months.  Any takers?
There is a handy on-line class submission form at the Pennsic web site.
 There are still slots for teaching, although it is filling up.  Due to
PR not getting PR in the kingdom newsletters, the deadline is May 15
for submissions, but I will take classes as long as there is room, and
up until I have to send the material to the on-site booklet person.

Alys Katharine
PW 28 Class Coordinator