SC - bread and spelt and my feast

Fri Apr 9 19:10:52 PDT 1999

At 16:37 9-4-99 -0400, Ruadh wrote:
>Sorry - Wegman's isn't' national - it's based in Rochester NY and goes as
>far east as Syracuse, into Pennsylvania to the south and might make it into
>very eastern Ohio.
>
>As far as I know there really isn't a national grocery store chain - they
>are all regional!

What about the Tea Company?  Or IGA?

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie  [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and
in chief two mullets sable