SC - labelling breads and such

Gaylin Walli gwalli at infoengine.com
Fri Apr 9 20:57:13 PDT 1999

> I'm
> not the only one who works out entire feast menus
> that may never get cooked, am I?
>
> Jasmine

No, you're not the only one who works out feast menus.  It's a game I play
when I'm learning new dishes or get an idea for a feast theme which hasn't
been used locally.  I may never use it, but the ideas usually get written
down in one of my notebooks, just in case.

As for volunteering to make bread, you don't really need to unless you want
to.  Once you have a reputation as a baker feast stewards and head cooks
will seek you out.  I have baked for more feasts than I have ever cooked as
well as taverns and private events.

Bear