SC - big spice question

Helen him at gte.net
Fri Apr 9 22:17:22 PDT 1999

Ras,
    Ok, I understand, great plan.... But I do not have time to do that without
the rare spices to work from.... so  I need to stock a spice chest  and do not
care if I have left overs.... just need to make sure I have enough.  I could
never take you wrong Ras.  I understand you well.....  Great idea.... just not
enough time.  I need to order the rare strange stuff now.   Money and time are
pressing.  I will do the mock feast in the next two weeks to work out the
recipes.  Thanks for the great input.

                                                                Helen