SC - big spice question

Aelfwyn@aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Sat Apr 10 18:54:39 PDT 1999

And it came to pass on 10 Apr 99,, that Daniel Phelps wrote:

> In addition to salt and pepper
> does anyone else carry a "Feast Enhancement Kit"  of those special herbs,
> spices, vinegar etc. that you add at the table to make the less than
> palatable more acceptable and the good dishes even better.

> Daniel Raoul le Vascon
> Shire of Sea March, Kingdom of Trimaris

I don't carry condiments (other than salt) to treat the dishes which are
served to me, but I do often bring some supplementary food.  I usually
pack a cucumber which I slice at the table and share with my lord, and
some balsamic vinegar to season it.  As a diabetic, I have found that I
can rarely count on feast vegetables to be plain enough for my needs.
They are often glazed, or in a rich sauce, and I must therefore eat them
in smaller quantities than my appetite might desire.

Brighid

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann