SC - labelling breads and such

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Sun Apr 11 11:22:36 PDT 1999

Your Grace,

While I personally enjoy all of the items that you have mentioned there are
many individuals who are worthwhile individuals that I don't that don't
like these tasty morsels. (My lord husband prefers home brewed to store
bought mead and only occasionally likes gingerbrede.  He hates hulwah even
when I hace made it and is not a big fun of cakes with any kind of fruits
in them except rasberries).  Let's face it, not everyone is going to be
cultured enough to enjoy period sweets.  But it seems that most everyone
loves chocolate.

Sindara
(the chocoholic with a chocolate sensitivity-slight allergy.)