SC - After feast

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Apr 12 10:11:03 PDT 1999

I am a firm believer in "I would never ask anyone to do something I wouldn't
do" and even if I am head cook, I clean.  And like His Grace stated, head
cook had to come in the day before, day after-yup, been there, done that,
got the foot massage for doing so.

Shari Burnham
pndarvis at execpc.com
I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.