SC - Introducing Francesco Sirene, belatedly

Helen him at gte.net
Mon Apr 12 11:19:02 PDT 1999

> However, I, respectfully, ask that should your Majesty be at Pennsic this
> year , they try to rememebr 'Ras' when he approaches yourselves dispite a
> past attempt at introduction? :-)
>
> Ras  :-)

Now Ras, as far as I remember, you didn't even SAY anything last Pennsic when
you saw me. How on earth was I supposed to know you? If you had said to the
guy lounging in the golf cart "Gunthar? I'm Ras." I would have recognized the
name, especially since I went to your camp and inquired about you as well as
mentioned you to the Mountain Confed forces allied with Ansteorra. So it's
not as if I was snubbing you. So if I go to Pennsic this year (kinda doubtful
since I may still be trying to recover from being Crown) I need to look for
"General Custer" and "Fred Flintstone". Any other colorful characters. At
least my picture's on the web.

Yers,

Gunthar