SC - Garlic shoots was bread lables

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Mon Apr 12 16:18:48 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/12/99 8:54:10 PM !!!First Boot!!!, CONNECT at aol.com
writes:

<<
 I would consider it rude to ask someone else to take care of the clean up. I
 am grateful to those who would help, and I even ask specific people to help
 well in advance of the event, but I would never ditch out on them once they
 showed up.

 It comes down to the level of participation, perhaps. Because it's been
 drilled into me that I should never ask anyone to do something that I
 wouldn't be willing to do, I expect to do clean up.

 Yours,
 Rosalyn MacGregor
 (Pattie Rayl)
 =
 Well I participate a lot and I find that by the end of the day I am too
fried to beable to function so I make sure and insist on a clean up crew or I
will not be there. Now I also preprep clean as I go have cold removes where
all the dishes are ready and clean the trays as fast as they come back. It is
just once everything is back and the leftovers are being doled out I step
back and all the time I have a crew that will happily do most of the work I
have returned the next day and finished up.