SC - Keeping out the idle curious

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Apr 12 22:13:26 PDT 1999

>Does anyone have any suggestions on getting such a wonderful, noble
>tradition as yours started out here?  Any suggestions would be greatly
>appreciated.
>
>Thanks,
>
>	- kat

Well, my suggestion of asking the households has already been taken.  :/

The BEST way I've ever found to get people to jump at cleaning up is
to talk to most popular person around into doing it.  Whoever it is who
has the most friends, is the most fun to be around, whatever.  You talk
him/her into doing it, then gently suggest that a couple of his/her
friends would certainly be welcome.......instant clean up crew, and you
only have to convince one person.

I have also been known to give out sinfully good, hand made chocolate
truffles, but only to the people still around AFTER the kitchen is clean.  :)

Fiondel