SC - Pennsic Cookery Class Suggestions: Long

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 15:51:45 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/13/99 2:36:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, allilyn at juno.com
writes:

<< While you are asking, Ras, I'd like to shop at a Wegman's, too, after
 hearing how happy you are with it! >>

My pleasure is mostly with the fact that they will order things for you if
they don't have it. My local store is shipping in 'rose water' from another
store  because they don't carry it. :-)

These are the closest Wegman's to Pittsburg. There is also a new store
opening in NJ.

Store Search Results

Wegmans Erie 6143 Peach Street Erie
Wegmans Erie West 5028 West Ridge Road Erie