SC - Wegman's

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 13 15:24:43 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/13/99 1:14:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< *Half a kilo!*??? Was this for a feast(s) or just your regular cooking?
 What did you do with that much long pepper? No wonder some folks think
 medieval food was heavily spiced. :-) >>

I don't know about Adamantius but I regularly use many period spices in my
every day cooking including 3 spice grinders on the stove. One with Black
Pepper, one with Ga mixture of Grains of Paradise and Cubebs and the third
with Long Pepper. There is seldom a day that goes by when all are not used.

Ras