SC - Feast Enhancement Kit

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Wed Apr 14 06:43:19 PDT 1999

> I plain refused to pay for the privilege of
> working my butt off and taking time off to boot.

This has always been my case - when one autocrat gave me a hard time about
it, I agree to pay the site fee, but not the feast fee, since the fact is
that I never manage to sit down and eat at my own feasts anyway!  When that
event made money, the autocrat was smart enough to refund my site fee!

Ruadh