SC - tomatoes

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 16:21:03 PDT 1999

Greetings from Elizabeth Braidwood,

I am not knowledgeable in the matter of medieval cookbooks, but I do
know that this version

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999, Wade Hutchison wrote:
> AUTHOR:  Taillevent, ca. 1315-1395.
> TITLE:   Le Viandier de Taillevent : 14th century cookery,
> 	   based on the Vatican Library manuscript
> EDITION:  2nd ed.
> PLACE:    Eugene, Or. :
> PUBLISHER:  Alfarhaugr Pub. Society,
> YEAR:    1989
> NOTES:   Translation of: Viandier de Taillevent. Includes bibliographical
> 	references (p. 95-99).
> ALT TITLE:  Viandier de Taillevent. English
> OTHER:      Prescott, James, 1948- Biblioteca apostolica vaticana

was translated by an SCAer - Master Thorvald Grimsson of An Tir
(Pelican, Laurel, and Court Baron) who is also online at
<james at nucleus.com>.

(Thorvald, the "SC" in the subject line refers to the SCA Cooks mailing
list.)

Elizabeth Braidwood