SC - Cherry soup? Or cherry pudding?

THLRenata@aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 18:37:20 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/14/99 3:00:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Vanishwood at aol.com writes:

<< could kill you with the raw eggs and all..but...if you love garlic

I'll eat it and take my chances. The eating of raw eggs has minimal danger.
No more  than any oyther supposed bad warnings we get about most things in
life from an over;y controlling government and the researchers they support.
I would suspect your danger here is far less than getting cancer from
breathing the burnt petroleum your automobile sews out  when you use it. Then
again , it is much easier to get a people scared of eating perfectly good
eggs than it is to stop them from poisoning the atmosphere...........

Ras