SC - Byzantine murri naqi

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Apr 14 21:29:17 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/14/99 6:50:19 PM Central Standard Time,
CONRAD3 at prodigy.net writes:

> Hmmm, Trader Joe's seems to be alot like Whole Foods Market/Merchant of
>  Vino/Fresh Fields/Bread and Circus, from what I can gather from the
website.

>  I personally like Whole Foods for when I'm doing a feast because I can buy
>  my herbs and spices in the amounts that I need and then grind them fresh.

You'd have to see the stores but trader joes are very small 7,000 sq feet or
so and about 90% or so of the items are private labels (trader joes, trader
jose etc...) very little permiter areas (deli, bakery etc...)

Fresh fields are much larger, much nicer (deli, bakery etc...) and dedicated
to all natural / organic products (primarly)

Ethelwulf