SC - query: Elizabethan jams

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Apr 15 07:04:01 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/15/99 12:36:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
annaoftderturm at pathway.net writes:

<< But my real concern is what do I do if
 the morning of the event 50 more people decide to stay for feast.  >>

I would get the number of preregistrations from the Troll the week before the
event. Then ask the Autocrat it they want you to increase your on-board
spaces. Most shires have a set number of on-board spaces which is advertised.
IIRC, the up-coming Will's Revenge was limited to 100 on-board. That number
was reached through pre-registrations so there is no more on-board space
available. The Troll may have a sign up sheet, on a first come first serve
basis for those who show up  on site and want to enjoy the feast. This list
is used to replce diners who are not coming for whatever reasons and are
strictly used in the order of sign-up.

Certainly you should not be expected to wait until the day of the event to
get a firm number of diners.

Ras