SC -German translations

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Fri Apr 16 22:54:50 PDT 1999

  I haven't found Borage as an herb to buy in a store, but you can find
the
  plants at nurseries.  I had a nice start on some last year, but the
  family feeding the cat while I was at Pennsic didn't bother to water my
  pricey herb garden start, so I haven't gotten any to try for recipes.

  If you want borage, either plant some yourself, or find a gardener in
  your group and persuade them to plant the borage seedlings you buy.

  Regards,

  Allison
  allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
  Kingdom of Aethelmearc