SC - big spice question

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Apr 17 15:39:34 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/17/99 12:24:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
allilyn at juno.com writes:

<< Can you get attachments?  If so, I'll try sending the file to you and you
 can let me know what happens.  Remember, it hasn't yet been 'vetted' by a
 linguist.

 Regards, >>

Pictuteres and long text files as weel as other types of attachments (e.g.
.wav files) can be UUE encoded and sent as a 'text' file to Juno members. You
simply unencode threm with a click of the button at your end and voila! you
have the original file to view,read, or listen to.

Ras