SC - Fw: [Mid] New Childrens Website- OT

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Sat Apr 17 18:00:28 PDT 1999

A number of folks on the SCA-cooks list have emailed asking for information
about Petits Propos Culinaires. I'd like to invite everyone to visit my brand
new website (!) where I've posted scans of the table of contents pages of
Petits Propos Culinaires (PPC) issues 1 - 60, along with part 1 of "The
Prospect Behind Us", a brief history of Prospect Books and Petits Propos
Culinaires, written by founder Alan Davidson. I also have links to the PPC
online index and PPC homepage.

See my PPC page at
http://www.acanthus-books.com/acanthus-books/petpropcul.html

While you're there, I hope you'll take a look at the rest of the site and let
me know what you think.

Amanda
Acanthus Books
http://acanthus-books.com