SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

Michelle Groulx dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Apr 18 10:14:51 PDT 1999

- -----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Conrad <CONRAD3 at prodigy.net>

>Just a quick poll here, but when do others feed the servers for their
feasts
>(before/after) and why?

I usually feed them before, and not always whats completely on the menu. I
agree, you're right in feeding them before, but this is not always do-able.
Each feast is different. I have also fed them after and even during. I don't
think I'll ever do that again though as I feel they didn't get a fair meal
by eating on the run.

Micaylah