SC - feast cleanup for the head cook

Michelle Groulx dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Sun Apr 18 10:09:59 PDT 1999

- -Poster: Jean Holtom <Snowfire at mail.snet.net>

A gentle on the Garb list brought it to our attention that there are some new
dress (and men's renaissance shirt) patterns in the Simplicity pattern book.

Note that they are not in the costume section with the others however, but are
in the prom and special occasions (historical) section of the catalogue
instead.

Also, in the home decorating section they have 2 different patterns for
renaissance tablecloths, pillows, mantle hangings etc. which could be
extremely useful.

The gentle also said that JoAnn fabrics is having a sale on Simplicity
patterns on May 8th.  I confirmed this with JoAnn's and it's a one day only
sale on all Simplicity patterns.  (99 cents each!!!  May 8th)

Elysant