SC - OT: Places for green peppers and home-made food

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Mon Apr 19 15:19:32 PDT 1999

OOOOooops, got way behind reading this list, and just found this.
(I admit I blew a number of posts away unread, so I hope I am not just
cluttering the airwaves.)

Tyrca asked  OK, who under the rock saved that recipe for the spectacular
> chocolate
> birthday cake with marzipan frosting?  I missed it somehow (saved the
> version where all the numbers are the wrong symbol or something).

And Angus MacIomhair stated:  Would that be the recipe for chocolate zero
cake ?
> I think I have a hard copy of that somewhere, not sure it's the one
> your after though...
>
> Let me know and i'll post it asap.

If it is indeed my Chocolate Zero Cake you are looking for (and it sounds
like it is) I have webbed it at  http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/zero.htm
If you do not have web access e-mail me privately and I will send you the
word file (and sorry about the symbols).  Thanks for being interested.  And
feel free to contact me privately if you plan to make it and have
questions.

Gwen Cat
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/Welcome.html
I hope to have the time soon to organize my web site into a Persona and a
Modern section.  The Zero Cake is assignment #1 if you are trying to find
it from the "How this page came to be" section of the table of contents.