SC - SC: feedback for menu, please!

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Apr 20 09:45:34 PDT 1999

Hi. We have done it both ways (feeding the servers, that is) depending on
what is going on.  If Court is held just before feast, we may leave it till
after, depending on the mood and appitite of the crew  (it has happened that
Court has just done gone on too long for hungry youth).  The kitchen staff
always saves out a tray for ourselves and we eat, drink and recap while good
gentles wash up.  Strangely, we get several fighters in to wash up.  I think
they just need time to recap in a semi-private space.  I think the warm
running water does intice sore hands and arms.