SC - Distilling

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 09:48:58 PDT 1999

Hi.  I don't seem to see much in the way of palete cleansers.  With so many
different meats and spice combinations it may be an idea worth visiting.
With all this "heavy" food, are you planning on any between course
entertainment?  I am usually dizzy with the amount of food that gets taken
out and taken away with not quite enough time for folks to actually taste
and enjoy.
I also agree that a subtilty is a great idea.
Just my two cents.