SC - RE: Cherry soup? Or cherry pudding?

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 10:28:01 PDT 1999

><< Is distilling the essential oils in rose water, covered by the
statutes
>that
> govern distilling alcohol?
>
> Arglwydd Aeddan ap Trahaearn >>
>
>Yes. Any type of distilling is covered by the law.

My split personality is acting up again.  One split is saying "I can't
beleive that it isn't covered seperately or excluded explicitly!"
while the other is interrupting and saying "Of course it's included
with the other stuff.  Rope hemp is as illegal as the other kind,
isn't it?  And who knows what sort of illegal activity might develop
if we allowed those who supposedly only want to distill essential
oils to acquire the knowledge and equipment to do the job?"

Watch out for them revnoors!

Bonne