SC - Questions on Sekainjabin

WOLFMOMSCA@aol.com WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com
Tue Apr 20 18:24:27 PDT 1999

Dear Gentles all,
9 bows to Dragonfyr, owner of the original distilling list, and Brandu, list
administrator of the same.  I do hope they are not offended, but technical
dificulties with the dist list have caused it to be down for some time.  No
criticism is intended towards either of them, and in the spirit of shoring
up the dyke (don't ask don't tell) whilst they repair whatever it is they
are repairing, Elysant and I have taken the hopefully not too presumptuous
liberty of setting up a temporary dist list.  I recall when we they set up
the original list, and it was out of interest in the topic as well as
helping His Majesty Papa Gunthar <deep curtsey...I mean bow> avoid ulcers
with all the off topic stuff we boozers///I mean gentles interested in the
period distillation of spirits and essential oils <yeah, thats it!> and
stuff were clogging up the list with.  ANYWAY....anyone interested in
helping revive the dist list until the original is back up is invited to go
to http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/SCA-dist2 to join up and continue this
distilling discussion.  We apologize for the included advertisements, they
are minimal and allow us to run the list at no cost.  If enough interest is
generated, I'll spring for the cost of an ad free list....I guess I can give
up a coupla Jim Beams a week for the list <sigh>.  Anyway, Georg, Tyrca,
Margali, Ras, Henry, Pug, Adamantius, and all the other fun loving boozers,
I mean period distillers, all y'all...youse....you'uns....we're back in
business, provided Dragonfyr and Brandu don't cut my throat...
Kat sweety, I've got the hot tub all warmed up, and the first round is on me
;-)

Regards, Puck