SC - Questions on Sekainjabin

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Apr 20 17:58:08 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/20/99 10:27:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
penguin2 at telusplanet.net writes:

<< I think I will simply remove the
 cayenne next time unless someone can advise a substitute (the recipe already
 calls for black pepper - add more?).  >>

Long pepper would be a good substitute.

As for the lemons, they are extremely
 important as they make the skin crispy.  I can have them if I'm rich, right?

Yes. But you could achieve the same crispyness with vinegar.

Ras