SC - Its All Geography (Was: Carne con chile)

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Wed Apr 21 11:08:03 PDT 1999

Yes it was on the menu, as I recall.  I can't remember his name, but I
recall the maker of the fruit soup having said it was his donation.  I am
not from their Barony and cannot tell you more.  As far as the recipe goes,
I have already mentioned the only way I can, in good conciseness, pass that
along.  Of course, I have to locate my tape and have a still made.