SC - Questions on Sekainjabin

Bronwynmgn@aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Apr 21 16:21:22 PDT 1999

I give the servers their choice of eating-before, after or during.  I am
extremely AR about budgeting time, so feast starts at Xhour, courses go out
at Xmin, etc. leaving enough room for people to enjoy the courses and the
staff to munch at the same time with the rest of the feasters if they want
to.  Usually the serving staff chooses to eat before or during, rarely
after.  And my servers always get their own food, set aside and reserved for
them, and it is usually the best of the best, with little surprises added to
their meal as they go. (like extra cheesecakes, or stuff)

The Evil Elisabeth
 "Dull women have immaculate houses"
pndarvis at execpc.com