SC - Greetings and Chicken

Wendy penguin2 at telusplanet.net
Thu Apr 22 17:52:17 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/22/99 10:44:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< Of course,
 if you have a still, the odds are some gentlemen with badges are going to
 come ask what you're running through it. >>

Actually, unless you sell the product, the odds are minimal at best. Who
really cares what Big Brother thinls ? I don't. And if he comes to me house
he bloody d**m well better have a search warrant or he will have wasted his
gas purchased with my tax money.

Ras