SC - Re: Recent Notes on Elephant Munching.

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sun Apr 25 06:26:19 PDT 1999

Caitlin said:
> Looking forward to it.  (Yummm)  Planning to try some of the garlic recipes
> Brighid posted.  They look fantastic (but then garlic usually does!)

Glad to see you haven't been frightened off.

Perhaps you would be interested in some of the recipes in this file in the
PLANTS, HERBS AND SPICES section of my Florilegium:
garlic-msg        (21K)  6/23/98    Medieval use of garlic. Garlic storage.

There have been some messages here recently about saffron, so you or others
might find these files in the same section of interest, also.
saffron-art       (16K)  8/11/97    How to buy and select saffron by Tony Hill.
saffron-msg       (47K)  9/ 4/98    Types of saffron. period uses.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****