SC - period fruit pastries

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Apr 27 05:22:41 PDT 1999

And it came to pass on 27 Apr 99,, that Mouuze at aol.com wrote:

> is there a period fruit pastry out there?

Yes, many different kinds.

> like pasties?

I don't know what those are.

> i have a friend who is serving a dish and was wondering if it was period

Can you tell us more about the type of crust, the shape of the pastry,
and the ingredients of the filling?  At this point, all I can say is that fruit
pastries are period.  It's kinda like saying that beef stew is period.
There are so many different kinds, and some of them are blatantly *not*
period.  (Like my grandmother's, which contains potatoes and tomato
juice.)

> thanks
> timorra

Brighid