SC - gardening question

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Apr 27 05:28:59 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/27/99 7:25:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
phlip at morganco.net writes:

<< Sorry, Fiona, but I live in Ohio now- I was raised in Virginia. And ask
 Adamantius about my speech patterns.

 Phlip >>

Folks, as a point of clarification....Phlip and Phillippa are 2 DIFFERENT
people. Phlip is from Ohio now, claims a southern background , has a
Byzantine persona and likes horses. Phillipa is from Pennsylvania, has a
Jewish background, has an Elizabethan persona, and makes wonderful Seder
feasts.

Bob doesn't often get confused with either one of the above. :-)

Ras